We’ll Come to You!
A&L Imaging understands that some documents are too sensitive to leave your premises. That’s why we’ll bring our laptops and scanners to you! We’ll work with you to create a schedule and environment that does not interfere with your office productivity. Other than the sound of a few rustling papers, you won’t even know we’re there!
Medical practices especially find our on-site services beneficial for their medical records retrieval.
Full document preparation
• Pre-prep — removing binding, staples, paper clips, sticky notes)
• Post-prep for archiving and storage
Digital scanning and conversion
• High speed, state-of-the-art color processing
• Scan paper files to .TIF or .PDF (other formats available)
• Image & data conversion
• In-house or off-site, server-based storage
• Oversize and color imaging for drawings, blueprints, or posters
Digital document copying
• Complete digital photocopying with cutting edge equipment
• Binding services
• Blowbacks on demand
• Output high quality poster size
• CD/DVD replication and duplication for all your training and communications needs (screen printing, mastering, packaging)
Indexing, coding and numbering
• Double-blind indexing with reconciliation to yield 100 percent accuracy
• Bar coding and document numbering
Learn more about the benefits of digital documentation by visiting this page.
We Scan it All!
Invoices, service agreements, contracts, RFPs and proposals, purchase orders, bills of lading, Mill Test reports, blueprints, MSDS sheets, manuals, proof of deliveries, transcripts, prescriptions, maps, medical records, memoranda, letters, immigration work permits, employment applications, worker’s compensation forms, membership forms, forensic documents, receipts, merger and acquisition documentation, email and more!