Document Scanning: Your Digital Edge
A&L Imaging converts millions of documents each week. We provide excellent customer service in the areas of cost, confidentiality, accuracy and fast turnaround times so that you can provide excellent customer service, too.
We’ll bring your boxes of materials to our facility so we’re not in your way. We’re meticulous and leave no pages unscanned! After all your documents are digitized, we’ll shred them so you never have to worry about tripping over storage boxes again.
If your documents are too sensitive to let out of your sight, we can come to you for On-Site Scanning and Copying!
Full document preparation
• Pre-prep — removing binding, staples, paper clips, sticky notes
• Post-prep for archiving and storage
Digital scanning and conversion
• High speed, state-of-the-art color processing
• Scan paper files to .TIF or .PDF (other formats available)
• Image & data conversion
• In-house or off-site, server-based storage
• Oversize and color imaging for drawings, blueprints, or posters
Digital document copying
• Complete digital photocopying with cutting edge equipment
• Binding services
• Blowbacks on demand
• Output high quality poster size
• CD/DVD replication and duplication for all your training and communications needs (screen printing, mastering, packaging)
Indexing, coding and numbering
• Double-blind indexing with reconciliation to yield 100 percent accuracy
• Bar coding and document numbering
Learn more about the benefits of digital documentation by visiting this page.
We Scan it All!
Invoices, service agreements, contracts, RFPs and proposals, purchase orders, bills of lading, Mill Test reports, blueprints, MSDS sheets, manuals, proof of deliveries, transcripts, prescriptions, maps, medical records, memoranda, letters, immigration work permits, employment applications, worker’s compensation forms, membership forms, forensic documents, receipts, merger and acquisition documentation, email and more!